The Company of Pikemen & Musketeers ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is the Company of Pikemen & Musketeers, Armoury House, City Road, London, EC1Y 2BQ.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site where registration is required, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Honourable Artillery Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Armoury House, City Road, London, EC1Y 2BQ.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The information provided on this website is provided to you in good faith on the basis of information supplied to us. While every effort has been made to ensure that the content is accurate, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and accept no liability for any errors and/or misrepresentations. We accept no liability or responsibility for any claims, losses, liabilities, obligations, costs, judgments, penalties or expenses of any kind arising therefrom, of which this list is inclusive but not exhaustive, and any other damage caused by the reliance of this information or in the event of bankruptcy and/or liquidation and/or cessation of trade by any company, individual or firm named herein.
We reserve the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the content of this website at any time without prior notice. While we endeavour to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this is not the case.
Our website may include links through to other sites, but we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. The fact that we have a link to the site is no endorsement of that site, or that we accept any responsibility for that site or its contents.
Access to the website, including the use of any information or materials included within it, is entirely at your own risk.
The copyright and any other rights on all the materials on this site are either owned by the Company of Pikemen & Musketeers or the Company has permission it for its own use. You must not reproduce or store any part of this website in another website or electronic retrieval system or in any other form or format for commercial gain without our prior consent being given.